Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Tue July 22, 2014
Retail Confession: Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothes To Save Money
There are all sorts of ways people save money on clothes: comparing prices, using coupons and membership club discounts, shopping online, buying used. But there’s one cost-cutting strategy that doesn’t get a lot of attention even though a lot of people are doing it.
From the Here & Now Contributors Network, Taylor Quimby of New Hampshire Public Radio confesses he’s among the many adults buying kids XL-size clothing instead of adult size smalls.
- Taylor Quimby, producer for the show “Word of Mouth” at New Hampshire Public Radio. He tweets @TaylorQuimby1.