Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Newbie Urban Gardeners Don't Realize How Much Soil Is Contaminated
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
Thu December 20, 2012
A Review of Vatican Two
Fifty years ago, more than two thousand bishops, under Pope John Paul the 23rd, set a new course for the Catholic Church, addressing its inner workings but also its role with the world, fostering friendly relations with other religions, for example. But to this day, some feel the Church has yet to fulfill the promise of Vatican Two, while others have downplayed its message - or say that the second Vatican council went too far.
- Sister Maureen Sullivan - Associate Professor of Theology at Saint Anselm College and an expert on the Vatican Council.
- Father Michael Kerper - Pastor of Saint Patrick Parish in Nashua, NH