Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Tue August 6, 2013
Revisiting Bunker Hill
In a new book, acclaimed historian Nathaniel Philbrick offers the untold back-story to this battle, which he calls the tipping point of the American Revolution. He introduces us to little-known but vitally important characters in this drama, who did much of the heavy lifting of the Revolution in Boston, while the founding fathers were far from the scene, in Philadelphia.
Nathaniel Philbrick - Award-winning author and historian. His works include In the Heart of the Sea, Mayflower and The Last Stand. His latest book, Bunker Hill: A City, a Siege, a Revolution, was released in April.