Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Wed August 8, 2012
Riled up over Religious Freedom!
Since the time of our founding, we’ve had the debate over the separation of church and state. And this election year, this theme is emerging again, in terms of contraception coverage, public prayer and policies regarding same-sex couples. We’ll focus in on this often blurry line and how it’s being discussed today.
- Claire Ebel, Executive Director of the NH American Civil Liberties Union.
- John Greabe, Professor of Law at the UNH School of Law, who has taught both Constitutional and First Amendment law.
- Shannon McGinley, Acting Executive Director of Cornerstone Policy Research and Cornerstone Action.