Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Wed August 8, 2012
Riled up over Religious Freedom!
Since the time of our founding, we’ve had the debate over the separation of church and state. And this election year, this theme is emerging again, in terms of contraception coverage, public prayer and policies regarding same-sex couples. We’ll focus in on this often blurry line and how it’s being discussed today.
- Claire Ebel, Executive Director of the NH American Civil Liberties Union.
- John Greabe, Professor of Law at the UNH School of Law, who has taught both Constitutional and First Amendment law.
- Shannon McGinley, Acting Executive Director of Cornerstone Policy Research and Cornerstone Action.