Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Wed August 8, 2012
Riled up over Religious Freedom!
Since the time of our founding, we’ve had the debate over the separation of church and state. And this election year, this theme is emerging again, in terms of contraception coverage, public prayer and policies regarding same-sex couples. We’ll focus in on this often blurry line and how it’s being discussed today.
- Claire Ebel, Executive Director of the NH American Civil Liberties Union.
- John Greabe, Professor of Law at the UNH School of Law, who has taught both Constitutional and First Amendment law.
- Shannon McGinley, Acting Executive Director of Cornerstone Policy Research and Cornerstone Action.