Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Wed August 8, 2012
Riled up over Religious Freedom!
Since the time of our founding, we’ve had the debate over the separation of church and state. And this election year, this theme is emerging again, in terms of contraception coverage, public prayer and policies regarding same-sex couples. We’ll focus in on this often blurry line and how it’s being discussed today.
- Claire Ebel, Executive Director of the NH American Civil Liberties Union.
- John Greabe, Professor of Law at the UNH School of Law, who has taught both Constitutional and First Amendment law.
- Shannon McGinley, Acting Executive Director of Cornerstone Policy Research and Cornerstone Action.