Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Mon December 31, 2012
Ringing In The New Year Across New Hampshire
New Hampshire communities are preparing to usher in the New Year with fireworks, parades and other First Night festivities.
Portsmouth and Wolfeboro will both offer indoor and outdoor activities and entertainment.
Portsmouth's fireworks display takes place Monday at 7:30 p.m. at South Mill Pond.
Wolfeboro will have two fireworks displays, one at 5:30 p.m. and another at midnight.
In Portsmouth, ice sculpting gets under way at about 1 p.m. at Market Square.
In Wolfeboro, children's entertainment and face painting kick off the activities at 2 p.m.
Revelers in both communities must buy buttons to participate in most of the activities