Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Thu May 9, 2013
Rising Worries Over Syria
This week, U.S. concerns over the civil war in Syria escalated with talk of chemical weapons and the real fear that the conflict could spill over in the broader Middle East including Israel. Now there’s debate in Washington about how this country should respond what the so-called “red-line is” and whether the Americans public is willing to cross it.
- William Martel – Professor at the Fletcher School at Tufts University. His most recent book is called "Victory in War."
- Wayne Lesperance- Professor of political science at New England College and Director of the Center for Civic Engagement.
- Sarwar Kashmeri- Senior fellow at the Atlantic council’s Brent Scowcroft Center for International Security and an adjunct professor at Norwich University.