Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
- Wind Farm Owner OK With Expanding Ski Slopes At Balsams If Safety Isn't An Issue
Tue August 21, 2012
On the Road, with Cars and Bicycles
It’s been an uneasy relationship, with cyclists saying cars rule the roads, and drivers saying cyclists flout the law. In recent years, these groups have made some headway when it comes to relations, with more bike lanes and more education on avoiding collisions. But conflicts still flare up and many say there’s still plenty of room for improvement.
Larry Keniston: Intermodal Facilities Engineer, Rail and Transit Bureau, N.H. Department of Transportation.
Patrick Moody: Manager of public affairs and traffic safety for AAA Northern New England.
David Topham: Executive Director of the Bike/Walk Alliance of New Hampshire.