Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Far North County To Get More Cell Coverage, High-speed Internet
Tue June 18, 2013
The Roberts Court
In a new book, veteran Washington Correspondent Marcia Coyle explores the inner workings of the Supreme Court under the leadership of Chief Justice John Roberts. Coyle examines how the Roberts Court has dealt with some of the most incendiary issues of the day – including gay marriage, health care, second amendment rights, and campaign finance reform.
- Marcia Coyle: Chief Washington correspondent for The National Law Journal. As a lawyer and reporter, she has covered the Supreme Court for twenty-five years and has earned numerous awards, including the George Polk Award for legal reporting.