Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Mon April 23, 2012
Roger Clemens Returns To Court On Perjury Charges
Originally published on Mon April 23, 2012 6:10 pm
The second trial for baseball great Roger Clemens on perjury charges got underway Monday with the seating of the jury followed by the opening statements. Clemens is charged with lying to Congress about his use of steroids and human growth hormone. NPR's Nina Totenberg attended and talks to host Robert Siegel.