Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Wed July 25, 2012
Romney Attacks Obama's Foreign Policy
Originally published on Wed July 25, 2012 8:12 am
Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney attacked President Obama's foreign policy during a speech to the Veterans of Foreign Wars on Tuesday. He spoke a day after the president addressed the same group's national convention in Reno, Nevada.