Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Officials: Altercation Preceded Murder Of Rumney Chiropracter
- Timber-Frame Architect Wins Competition With Wooden Sky-Scraper Column
- Summer Camp: An Antidote To 'Helicopter Parenting?'
- N.H. Officials Asking Pool Owners To Check For Invasive Insects
Fri July 20, 2012
Romney Calls For Unity After Colorado Shootings
Republican Mitt Romney skipped politics during a stop at a Bow lumberyard. The Presidential hopeful's stop at Coastal Forest Products opened with a prayer and the candidate spoke for less than 4 minutes standing in front of an American flag. Romney asked citizens across the country to focus on loving each other, and to think of those affected by what Romney called a few moments of evil.
"There will be justice for those responsible but that will be a matter for another day. Today is a moment to grieve and remember and reach out and help."
After he spoke Romney shook hands with supporters as they left the event. His campaign has suspended public political activity for the day. Romney has also pulled campaign ads he’s now running in Colorado.