Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Mon August 20, 2012
Romney, Ryan Campaign In New Hampshire
Speaking at an outdoor rally that drew close to 3000 people, Mitt Romney said the first victim of an Obama campaign has been the truth. The former Massachusetts governor added that he has made a promise not to increase taxes, and that he will stick to it.
"I will not raise taxes on the American people. I will to raise taxes on middle income Americans. We are going to make sure Americans have the money to pay their bills. We are not going to raise taxes -- that slows down growth, that kills jobs. We are going to get this economy going and Mr. President stop saying something that is not the truth."
Campaigning in NH on Saturday, President Obama said Romney plans to reduce taxes on the wealthy and that that middle-income Americans would be forced to pick up the tab.