Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
- Northern Pass Gives $3 Million To Conservation Projects
Wed January 29, 2014
Salem Confronts Three Drug Overdoses
Police in Salem are investigating three drug overdoses in the city, less than a week after a similar series of overdoses in Portsmouth.
On Tuesday police in Salem found a man unconscious and not breathing. He was revived at a local hospital. They believe he is acquainted with a couple found in a similar state in a vehicle on Monday.
New Hampshire has seen a growing number of heroin deaths and overdoses in recent months.
Last week a man in Portsmouth died and two others were hospitalized following overdoses.
Police there are running tests to see if there’s a tainted or extremely potent form of the drug in circulation.
Share What You Know