Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Mon July 2, 2012
Sales Tax In Health Law Targets Medical Devices
Originally published on Mon July 2, 2012 7:23 am
Some industries stand to benefit now that the health care law has been upheld by the Supreme Court. For makers of medical devices, the ruling means frustration because a sales tax on their equipment stays in place.