Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Mon June 18, 2012
Sandusky Defense Team Calls First Witnesses
Originally published on Mon June 18, 2012 5:22 pm
The first witnesses for the defense testified Monday in the trial of Jerry Sandusky. The former Penn State football coach is charged with more than 50 counts in a child sex abuse case. Joel Rose is in Pennsylvania and talks to Melissa Block.