Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Newbie Urban Gardeners Don't Realize How Much Soil Is Contaminated
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
Fri December 6, 2013
Scott Brown To Ring In The Holidays With The N.H. GOP
Former Massachusetts U.S. Senator Scott Brown will join the New Hampshire Republican State Committee for its holiday party in Nashua later this month.
Speculation has been growing about whether Brown will make a run for U.S. Senate in New Hampshire, challenging Democrat Jeanne Shaheen in 2014.
Brown has created a political action committee in the Granite State and has been making appearances at GOP events across the state for the past few months.
He even dropped the "MA" from his Twitter handle
But he has not yet made his intentions clear and likely won't until next month at the earliest.
The holiday dinner will be held at the Hunt Memorial Building on Dec. 19.
State Republican Committee Chair Jennifer Horn made the announcement in an email Friday morning.
General admission is $50, but $2,500 will buy admission for four to a VIP reception and recognition in the program.
Autographed copies of Brown's book, "Against All Odds," will be available to VIP guests.
Guests are being asked to bring a toy to be donated to the Salvation Army.