Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Tue May 8, 2012
Scuffles at the Statehouse
Today, we get the latest on what's happening at the Statehouse! All year, the focus has been on the House, but now it’s the Senate’s turn in the spotlight. Recently its been considering hundreds of bills passed by the House earlier this year, and Senators have cast a skeptical eye on many of them, from proposals to do away with gun permits, to restricting abortion, even bills related to fiscal matters. We’ll find out what’s changed hands, and how Statehouse politics may affect the elections this fall.
Norma Love - Statehouse Reporter for the Associate Press.
AnnMarie Timmons - Reporter for the Concord Monitor.