Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
Wed March 12, 2014
Sean Hurley Sings So You'll Support NHPR. YOU Can Make Him Stop!
You know our very own Sean Hurley. He's the voice behind some of NHPR's most memorable stories, like the one about that soccer game in Sandwich, and that one about the guy building his very own castle.
What you might not know is that Sean also is somewhat of a musical troubador...or at least he thinks he is. In fact, his alter ego, Sherwin Sleeves, is responsible for a Christmas song that's become the subject of a years-long feud between radio shock jocks Opie and Anthony.
But we're putting that behind us, and now Sean is putting his dubious song stylings to work for a better cause. He's asking you to join your fellow listeners and put some bucks behind your love for NHPR. When you do, he says he'll stop singing. Knowing him...we'll just have to wait and see.
Listen to Sean's musical plea, and if you're moved to give, you can do it right here.