Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- The Polish Princess: Baking Bread And Helping The Economy One Job At a Time
Mon November 25, 2013
Second Man Dies In Manchester Shooting
Authorities say a second man has died in a shooting in Manchester.
New Hampshire State Attorney General Joseph Foster said Monday that officers responding to a report of shots fired Sunday afternoon found a dead man outside a house on Lake Avenue and an injured man nearby.
The dead man has been identified as 22-year-old Edgar "Eddie" Hoffens of Manchester. The second man, who was in critical condition, died Monday morning at Elliot Hospital. He's been identified as 20-year-old Charles Cable of Manchester. Both appeared to have suffered from gunshot wounds.
Autopsies are not expected to be complete until the end of Tuesday.
The Manchester Police Department continues to ask anyone with information on the shooting to contact them.