Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Tue November 1, 2011
Sen. Ayotte To Open Office in Berlin
U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte is opening an office in Berlin next week, according to a news release.
“This location will serve as a base of operations for my Senate office’s Coos County outreach efforts, with a staff member available to provide assistance to those who need help on matters related to the federal government,” Ayotte said.
The office will be located at 19 Pleasant Street, Suite 13B, Berlin. Office hours will be 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday On other days meetings will be by appointment.
The release also said the North Country staff member “will be traveling to communities throughout the region to meet with local officials, civic leaders, business people, and other constituents. ”
Sen, Jeanne Shaheen already has an office in Berlin at 961 Main St.