Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Tue October 22, 2013
Sen. Ayotte Seeks Data Showing Enrollment In Health Insurance Exchange
U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte wants to know how many New Hampshire residents have signed up for the new health insurance exchanges.
Ayotte submitted a request for the information on Monday in a letter to U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius.
In the letter, Ayotte says she has received significant negative feedback from Granite State residents about the process for enrolling.
Ayotte is asking for data showing how many people in New Hampshire have tried to sign up, and how many have actually been able to successfully do so.
In a press conference Monday, President Obama said there’s no excuse for the delays on the website healthcare.gov and pledged to resolve any issues as soon as possible.