Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Mon May 27, 2013
Sen. Ayotte To Speak About 'Never Contract With The Enemy' Bill At NHIOP
U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte will be in New Hampshire Tuesday to speak about legislation she says makes it easier to cancel federal contracts with groups that support American enemies.
Ayotte will be at the New Hampshire Institute of Politics at noon to speak about the bill titled “Never Contract with the Enemy.”
She will be joined by the Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction.
Ayotte is also hosting a business roundtable discussion at her Manchester office Tuesday morning.
And she will tour a business in Hudson later in the day.