Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Mon May 27, 2013
Sen. Ayotte To Speak About 'Never Contract With The Enemy' Bill At NHIOP
U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte will be in New Hampshire Tuesday to speak about legislation she says makes it easier to cancel federal contracts with groups that support American enemies.
Ayotte will be at the New Hampshire Institute of Politics at noon to speak about the bill titled “Never Contract with the Enemy.”
She will be joined by the Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction.
Ayotte is also hosting a business roundtable discussion at her Manchester office Tuesday morning.
And she will tour a business in Hudson later in the day.