Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Mon February 24, 2014
Series: A Loaded Issue, Guns In New Hampshire
February 11, 2013 - February 15, 2013
New Hampshire is a gun-friendly state where gun owners face few restrictions. We also have very little gun violence and after the massacre in Newtown we decided to examine our state’s complicated gun culture. The newsroom produced a series titled A Loaded Issue that included a look at our state’s gun laws, the business of manufacturing guns, how parents are prosecuted in accidental shootings, the culture around open carry and the efforts to repeal the state’s Stand Your Ground law.