Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Sun October 30, 2011
Shelters Now Open Across New Hampshire
The New Hampshire Division of Homeland Security announces that the American Red Cross has opened five regional shelters in the state.
Londonderry: Londerrry High School, 293 Mammoth Road
Manchester: Memorial High School, 1 Crusader Way, Opens 5pm Sunday
Nashua: Nashua High School North, 10 Chuck Drudging Drive
Newton: NewtonTown Hall, 2 Town Hall Road
Rochester: Rochester Community Center, 150 Wakefield Street.
Hooksett: Cawley Middle School, 89 White Hall Road, Opens 6pm Sunday
Newmarket: Newmarket Community Center, 2 Terrace Drive
All shelters are pet-friendly, except Rochester and Newmarket People bringing pets should bring food and supplies for their pets.