Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Tue April 2, 2013
The Shifting Landscape Of Abortion Law
This year, several states have passed or are debating to pass more restrictions on abortion, The toughest being in North Dakota’s which has banned the procedure after six weeks. But in New Hampshire some predict the long time abortion-rights stance of Governor Maggie Hassan should mean a status quo here.. We’ll examine what’s behind these trends, statewide and nationwide and what it could mean for the future of laws in the Granite State.
Jennifer Frizzell – Senior policy advisor for Planned Parenthood of Northern New England
Ashley Pratt – Executive director of Cornerstone, a conservative think-tank located in Concord