Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Winnipesaukee's Mail Boat Is Part Floating Post Office, Part Time Machine
Sat January 21, 2012
Sifting through the Results of the South Carolina Primary
The days leading up to the Palmetto state’s primary were a raucous affair with spirited television debates, candidates dropping out, major mud flinging and an inundation of attack ads. Now that the dust has settled, we’ll talk about who won, who lost, and how this contest shapes the rest of the republican Presidential race.
- Dante Scala - Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of New Hampshire. He tweets @graniteprof.
- Charles Bierbauer - Dean of the College of Mass Communications and Information Studies at University of South Carolina-Columbia. He was White House correspondent for CNN for 20 years.