Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Sat January 21, 2012
Sifting through the Results of the South Carolina Primary
The days leading up to the Palmetto state’s primary were a raucous affair with spirited television debates, candidates dropping out, major mud flinging and an inundation of attack ads. Now that the dust has settled, we’ll talk about who won, who lost, and how this contest shapes the rest of the republican Presidential race.
- Dante Scala - Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of New Hampshire. He tweets @graniteprof.
- Charles Bierbauer - Dean of the College of Mass Communications and Information Studies at University of South Carolina-Columbia. He was White House correspondent for CNN for 20 years.