Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Wed September 12, 2012
Sifting through the State Primary Results
Last night the sides were drawn for races from the State Senate to Executive Council, but perhaps the most closely watched was the Governor’s where Maggie Hassan won for the Democrats and Ovide Lamontagne was victorious for the Republicans. We look at who won, and where these races may go in the next eight weeks.
- Dante Scala - Associate professor of political science at UNH and a faculty fellow at UNH’s Carsey Institute. You can follow him on Twitter at Graniteprof
- Dean Spiliotes - Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the popular website NHPoliticalCapital.com
We'll also hear from
- Ray Buckley – Chair of the New Hampshire Democratic Party.
- Wayne MacDonald – Chair of the New Hampshire Republican State Committee