Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Wed September 12, 2012
Sifting through the State Primary Results
Last night the sides were drawn for races from the State Senate to Executive Council, but perhaps the most closely watched was the Governor’s where Maggie Hassan won for the Democrats and Ovide Lamontagne was victorious for the Republicans. We look at who won, and where these races may go in the next eight weeks.
- Dante Scala - Associate professor of political science at UNH and a faculty fellow at UNH’s Carsey Institute. You can follow him on Twitter at Graniteprof
- Dean Spiliotes - Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the popular website NHPoliticalCapital.com
We'll also hear from
- Ray Buckley – Chair of the New Hampshire Democratic Party.
- Wayne MacDonald – Chair of the New Hampshire Republican State Committee