Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
Thu July 24, 2014
Simpsons Fans Gear Up For 'Simpsons World'
In the wake of cable channel FX acquiring the rights to air all 552 episodes of “The Simpsons,” the network has announced plans to create an innovative online streaming service for every season of the show.
The website, affectionately titled “Simpsons World,” boasts features like episode-by-episode guides, playlists that match to your interests and — most excitingly — a search engine that allows fans to sort episodes by theme, quote and even character.
So, if one wanted to watch only episodes featuring criminal clown Sideshow Bob, they would only have to search his name and the website would dutifully find all his best moments, a feature that makes Here & Now host and Sideshow Bob devotee Meghna Chakrabarti very excited.
FXX, FX’s comedy channel, will kick off its Simpsons takeover with a marathon of every single episode starting August 21. The website is expected to launch in October.