Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Word of Mouth - Segment
Mon November 7, 2011
Siri's got a dry sense of humor...
Our tech expert Rob Fleischman predicts the next Apple revolution - the iTV. Imagine a giant iPad. Plus, a conversation with the exceptionally knowledgable iPhone secretary, SIRI.