Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Mon September 30, 2013
Six NH Businesses Getting $70K In State Job Training Money
Governor Maggie Hassan says six New Hampshire companies have been awarded more than $70,000 in job training grants.
One of the grants is going to UltraSource Inc. of Hollis, which will use roughly $28,000 to train two dozen employees in a variety of programs.
And Amoskeag Beverages in Bow will use $27,000 it is receiving to train up to 175 workers in customer service.
Businesses in Londonderry, Nashua, Hanover and Lisbon are also receiving grants.
The six companies will match their respective grant amounts.
The state’s job training fund has issued $6.4 million in grants since Oct. 2007.