Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Mon December 17, 2012
Slippery Roads and Some Delays
NH roads are slippery this morning after the winter's first widespread snowfall .
Highway speed limits have been dropped to 45 miles an hour.
Laura McCarthy of the state Department of Transportation says travelers to should take it easy.
All the crews have been out all night so the reads are being treated, but it still remains that we’ve got winter weather, so drive accordingly.
McCarthy says there have been no major accidents, but says there are been plenty of spin outs, and drivers off the road.