Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Mon December 17, 2012
Slippery Roads and Some Delays
NH roads are slippery this morning after the winter's first widespread snowfall .
Highway speed limits have been dropped to 45 miles an hour.
Laura McCarthy of the state Department of Transportation says travelers to should take it easy.
All the crews have been out all night so the reads are being treated, but it still remains that we’ve got winter weather, so drive accordingly.
McCarthy says there have been no major accidents, but says there are been plenty of spin outs, and drivers off the road.