Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Tue May 6, 2008
Socrates Exchange: Should Race Matter?
Each month Socrates Exchange explores a different philosophical question, both on the air and on the web. This month we look at the question "Should race matter?" Is being the majority race still an advantage, or not? Do people of one race get special treatment or attention? If so, is that needed or right? Be part of the conversation.
- Chris Phillips, author of several books on philosophy including “Socrates in Love”, “Socrates Café: A Fresh Taste of Philosophy” and “Six Questions of Socrates: A Modern-Day Journey of Discovery through World Philosophy”. Chris Phillips also leads “Socrates Cafes” across the country which engages groups by using the methods of the ancient Greek philosopher.