Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
Tue December 22, 2009
Socrates Exchange: Is there one true religion?
Each of us within a particular religion think our religious beliefs are true, but how do we make sense of our neighbor, who thinks the same about her religion? Can all religions be true, even though they often contradict one another? Can they all be false? How can we make sense of religion in a pluralistic society? Post your thoughts below and respond to other postings.
- Max Latona, Associate Professor of Philosophy at St. Anselm College