Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Thu October 2, 2008
Socrates Exchange: What is Forgiveness?
In our next installment of The Socrates Exchange we're asking the question: “What is forgiveness?” Can we truly forgive? What are the key features of forgiveness? Is forgiving always a virtue, or can it be a sign of weakness or lack of self-respect? Post your comments, then respond to others on this page.