Most Active Stories
- Nor'Easter Leaves Thousands Of Granite Staters Without Power, Likely For Days
- Capital Corridor Rail Study: Rail To Manchester a Good Deal, Concord Only So-So
- "Sailor Jerry" Ad Man Turns To History-Rich Tamworth For Whiskey Distillery
- Something Wild: Are Golden Eagles Returning To The Granite State?
- Hassan: Granite Staters Should Prepare For 'Days-Long' Outages
Thu October 2, 2008
Socrates Exchange: What is Forgiveness?
In our next installment of The Socrates Exchange we're asking the question: “What is forgiveness?” Can we truly forgive? What are the key features of forgiveness? Is forgiving always a virtue, or can it be a sign of weakness or lack of self-respect? Post your comments, then respond to others on this page.