Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Newbie Urban Gardeners Don't Realize How Much Soil Is Contaminated
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
Wed April 2, 2008
Socrates Exchange: What is Success?
Each month Socrates Exchange explores a different philosophical question, both on the air and on the web. This month we look at what success means. Is it a good job? A good marriage? Lots of money or lots of happiness? A healthy life or a healthy family? Be part of the conversation.
- Chris Phillips, author of several books on philosophy including “Socrates in Love”, “Socrates Café: A Fresh Taste of Philosophy” and “Six Questions of Socrates: A Modern-Day Journey of Discovery through World Philosophy”. Chris Phillips also leads “Socrates Cafes” across the country which engages groups by using the methods of the ancient Greek philosopher.