Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Tue October 15, 2013
Some Thoughts Six Months After The Marathon Bombs
Originally published on Tue October 15, 2013 4:30 pm
In the days after the Boston marathon bombings in April — we turned to Here & Now’s Alex Ashlock for reporting and more.
Six months later, he shares his thoughts.
Alex Ashlock is a producer and the director of Here & Now.