Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Tue October 15, 2013
Some Thoughts Six Months After The Marathon Bombs
Originally published on Tue October 15, 2013 4:30 pm
In the days after the Boston marathon bombings in April — we turned to Here & Now’s Alex Ashlock for reporting and more.
Six months later, he shares his thoughts.
Alex Ashlock is a producer and the director of Here & Now.