Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
All Things Considered
Tue February 4, 2014
Sorry, N.H., This Winter Storm Not Likely To Veer Away From Us
The last winter storm we followed closely decided not to come through New Hampshire, and instead dropped heavy snow in Massachusetts and other parts of the Northeast.
But Gary Best of Hometown Forecast Services says we're not going to miss this one. "This is going to be a definite snow event," he says. "The heaviest snow will across central and especially into southern New Hampshire."
Best says snow is likely to start falling between 3 am and 6 am on Wednesday, with anywhere from 7 to 12 inches in southern New Hampshire before wrapping up Wednesday night. Snow will also reach into northern and central New Hampshire but it won't accumulate to that degree.