Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Fri August 12, 2005
Sounds from the Pittsfield Hot Air Balloon Festival
This summer, New Hampshire Public Radio has been sharing some sounds of the summer.
One of the traditional family outings in the state is the 24th Annual Pittsfield Balloon Festival.
NHPR reporter Amy Quinton not only attended the event, but was able to catch a ride aboard the hot air balloon, the Lime Rickey.
She filed this audio postcard from the event.