Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Fri August 12, 2005
Sounds from the Pittsfield Hot Air Balloon Festival
This summer, New Hampshire Public Radio has been sharing some sounds of the summer.
One of the traditional family outings in the state is the 24th Annual Pittsfield Balloon Festival.
NHPR reporter Amy Quinton not only attended the event, but was able to catch a ride aboard the hot air balloon, the Lime Rickey.
She filed this audio postcard from the event.