Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Fri August 12, 2005
Sounds from the Pittsfield Hot Air Balloon Festival
This summer, New Hampshire Public Radio has been sharing some sounds of the summer.
One of the traditional family outings in the state is the 24th Annual Pittsfield Balloon Festival.
NHPR reporter Amy Quinton not only attended the event, but was able to catch a ride aboard the hot air balloon, the Lime Rickey.
She filed this audio postcard from the event.