Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth
Mon June 25, 2012
The Spanking Hypocrisy
Produced with Emma Ruddock
“To spank or not to spank” is hardly a new debate, and one that’s received no shortage of coverage across parenting literature… and, while the issue itself tends to publicly place parents in the position of obstinately stating their opinions, statistics show that when the blinds are closed many who condemn the act perform it as well. James H. Burnett III,is a writer for the Boston Globe Magazine – He recently wrote about the stubborn persistence, stigma, and hypocrisy of spanking in modern society.