Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Thu January 16, 2014
A Special Sustainer Drawing: $250 To Gibson's Bookstore
All sustaining members - new or existing - who make their monthly donation from a bank account (checking or savings) will be entered to win a $250 gift card to Gibson's Bookstore, Concord's independent bookseller!
Already a sustaining member? It's easy to make the switch! Call the Membership Department at (800) 639-4131 or download the form here to do it by mail.
Want to become a sustainer? You can do that here. Select "Checking Account" under Payment Options (you can use savings, too - you will be prompted to select the account type further down the form).
Why use a bank account? It's easier for you, because you don't have to call us when your card expires, and it saves us money - NHPR spends over $60,000 each year in credit card fees. By eliminating some of those fees, we free up funds we can put back into news & programming!
The deadline for this drawing is February 14, 2014.