Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Thu January 16, 2014
A Special Sustainer Drawing: $250 To Gibson's Bookstore
All sustaining members - new or existing - who make their monthly donation from a bank account (checking or savings) will be entered to win a $250 gift card to Gibson's Bookstore, Concord's independent bookseller!
Already a sustaining member? It's easy to make the switch! Call the Membership Department at (800) 639-4131 or download the form here to do it by mail.
Want to become a sustainer? You can do that here. Select "Checking Account" under Payment Options (you can use savings, too - you will be prompted to select the account type further down the form).
Why use a bank account? It's easier for you, because you don't have to call us when your card expires, and it saves us money - NHPR spends over $60,000 each year in credit card fees. By eliminating some of those fees, we free up funds we can put back into news & programming!
The deadline for this drawing is February 14, 2014.