Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
- Wind Farm Owner OK With Expanding Ski Slopes At Balsams If Safety Isn't An Issue
Fri November 30, 2012
Stalking Charge Leads To Late-Night Arrest At Manchester Airport
A Manchester man was arrested at Manchester-Boston Regional Airport Thursday night and charged with stalking.
Daniel Pinard, 42, of 739 Dix Street, Apartment 1, was arrested by members of the Nashua and Londonderry police departments at 11:22 p.m. He was arrested on a warrant issued by the Nashua Police Department's Domestic Violence Unit and charged with two counts of stalking, a class B felony.
A woman known to Pinard reported to Nashua police on Nov. 1 that she was being stalked by Pinard. The investigation led to the arrest warrant being issued.
Pinard was previously convicted on April 27 for stalking the same woman, according to Nashua police.
Pinard is being held without bail at the Nashua Police Department, pending arraignment Friday at the 9th Circuit Court, District Division. A class B felony is punishable by one to seven years in prison, exlusive of fines.