Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Fri November 30, 2012
Stalking Charge Leads To Late-Night Arrest At Manchester Airport
A Manchester man was arrested at Manchester-Boston Regional Airport Thursday night and charged with stalking.
Daniel Pinard, 42, of 739 Dix Street, Apartment 1, was arrested by members of the Nashua and Londonderry police departments at 11:22 p.m. He was arrested on a warrant issued by the Nashua Police Department's Domestic Violence Unit and charged with two counts of stalking, a class B felony.
A woman known to Pinard reported to Nashua police on Nov. 1 that she was being stalked by Pinard. The investigation led to the arrest warrant being issued.
Pinard was previously convicted on April 27 for stalking the same woman, according to Nashua police.
Pinard is being held without bail at the Nashua Police Department, pending arraignment Friday at the 9th Circuit Court, District Division. A class B felony is punishable by one to seven years in prison, exlusive of fines.