Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Mon April 1, 2013
Stand Your Ground Loses Ground
Stand your ground - the controversial gun law that passed last year removed the obligation that a person first consider retreating before using deadly force in a public place. Last week, the New Hampshire house narrowly voted to repeal the law, but this effort faces a steep challenge in the Senate, while the national debate over gun laws continues.
- Stephen Shurtleff - Democratic Representative from Penacook and sponsor of the bill repealing the state’s Stand Your Ground law.
- David Boutin - Republican Senator from Hooksett and sponsor of the state’s Stand Your Ground law.