Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Wed January 8, 2014
State Sets Up Hotline For Fred Fuller Oil Customers
The state of New Hampshire has set up an emergency hotline for Fred Fuller Oil Co. customers who are in imminent danger of running out of home heating oil.
Some customers haven't been able to receive scheduled heating oil deliveries. Gov. Maggie Hassan said the state has little legal authority to regulate delivery practices of the company, but it does have a responsibility to act to protect the health and safety of residents.
Fred Fuller Oil customers who haven't been able to reach the company and who are in imminent danger of running out of fuel can call 603-227-0002. Operators will try to work through Fred Fuller to arrange for a delivery, or connect them to other options.
The company said Tuesday it should be caught up in a few days.