Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Tue September 3, 2013
The State Of The Station
We sit down with NHPR president Betsy Gardella to discuss recent changes in programming and an update on our classical service. Also, we’ll ask about a shift in top leadership at National Public Radio, with the departure of NPR president and CEO, Gary Knell.
- Betsy Gardella, President & CEO of NHPR since 2005. Before that, she worked for WYNC and has served as a consultant to cultural, media and educational institutions, including American Public Media and Minnesota Public Radio. She serves on the NPR board of directors and chair’s NPR’s development committee.