Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Tue September 3, 2013
The State Of The Station
We sit down with NHPR president Betsy Gardella to discuss recent changes in programming and an update on our classical service. Also, we’ll ask about a shift in top leadership at National Public Radio, with the departure of NPR president and CEO, Gary Knell.
- Betsy Gardella, President & CEO of NHPR since 2005. Before that, she worked for WYNC and has served as a consultant to cultural, media and educational institutions, including American Public Media and Minnesota Public Radio. She serves on the NPR board of directors and chair’s NPR’s development committee.