Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Sat June 2, 2012
A Statehouse Check-in
June’s longer days also signal the end of the legislative session, but critical votes remain before the summer break. The House and Senate have been trying to work out their differences on some difficult policy issues and on top of that, the House had a sudden change in its leadership team, with the resignation of Majority Leader D.J. Bettencourt. We'll get the latest on what's going on at the Statehouse as lawmakers wrap up their final month of law making.
- Josh Rogers - NHPR’s statehouse reporter.
- Dan Tuohy - Associate Regional Editor for Patch.com in New Hampshire.
- Dean Spiliotes - Civic scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the popular website nhpoliticalcapital.com