N.H.'s Death Penalty Faces a Last Repeal Attempt for the Year
Although the matter seemed settled for the year after the State Senate tabled a repeal bill, longtime opponents of capital punishment in the House are making one last attempt.
- Renny Cushing - Democratic Representative from Hampton. He is a longtime opponent of the death penalty, and is executive director of Murder Victims' Families for Human Rights.
- Nancy Stiles – Republican Senator from Hampton. Senator Stiles opposes the death penalty repeal.
- Garry Rayno - Statehouse reporter for The Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News.
Bill to Require Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones in N.H.
- Bryan McCormack – executive director of Cornerstone, a conservative public policy think tank.
- Garry Rayno – Statehouse reporter for The Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News.
- Laura Thibault - executive director for NARAL Pro-Choice New Hampshire.