Most Active Stories
- Police In Riot Gear Clash With Crowd In Keene, Several Injuries Reported
- Pop-Up Party Company Under Scrutiny For Role In Keene Riots
- Is Party Company 'FinnaRage' To Blame For Keene Riots?
- Keene Police Release Riot Photos, Ask Public To Help ID Suspects
- Keene State Students Clean Up After Mayhem Near Pumpkin Fest
Word of Mouth
Mon September 16, 2013
Steampunk Has Nothing On This: N.H.'s Steamboat Meet
For the past forty-one years, dozens of steam engine hobbyists spend a week meeting up in Moultonborough on a northern bay of Lake Winnipesauke. It’s called the Lee’s Mills Steamboat Meet where small boats with tall smokestacks and boilers come and go. The event attracts a people from around the country and even the world.