Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Fri January 20, 2012
Stonyfield Farm CEO: Gary Hirshberg
For three decades, Gary Hirshberg has been at the helm of one of the Granite state’s largest and most prominent businesses, as well as a leading advocate for both the organic and local food movements and democratic causes. Now, Hirshberg is stepping down. We’ll talk with him about his legacy, how ideas around food have evolved over his time there and what may be next for him.
- Gary Hirshberg - Chairman, president and CEO of Stonyfield Farm in Londonderry.