Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Fri January 20, 2012
Stonyfield Farm CEO: Gary Hirshberg
For three decades, Gary Hirshberg has been at the helm of one of the Granite state’s largest and most prominent businesses, as well as a leading advocate for both the organic and local food movements and democratic causes. Now, Hirshberg is stepping down. We’ll talk with him about his legacy, how ideas around food have evolved over his time there and what may be next for him.
- Gary Hirshberg - Chairman, president and CEO of Stonyfield Farm in Londonderry.