Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Company Says Taking River Water For Balsams Snowmaking Would Hurt Hydroelectric Facilities
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
Thu March 13, 2014
The Storm: Ho Hum
All in all it was a normal March snow storm, says Michael Ekster of the National Weather Service in Gray, Maine.
“The amounts varied greatly. Northern New Hampshire got anywhere from six to twelve inches of snow. Parts of Southern New Hampshire got a lot of rain and sleet.”
"It was pretty average. There weren't any ridiculously high totals."
Ekster said this morning should bring another one to three inches of snow with locally higher amounts in the mountains.