Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- The Polish Princess: Baking Bread And Helping The Economy One Job At a Time
Thu March 13, 2014
The Storm: Ho Hum
All in all it was a normal March snow storm, says Michael Ekster of the National Weather Service in Gray, Maine.
“The amounts varied greatly. Northern New Hampshire got anywhere from six to twelve inches of snow. Parts of Southern New Hampshire got a lot of rain and sleet.”
"It was pretty average. There weren't any ridiculously high totals."
Ekster said this morning should bring another one to three inches of snow with locally higher amounts in the mountains.