Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Sat February 9, 2013
The Storm: Measuring Up
Weather spotters working with the National Weather Service have been trudging through the snow with yardsticks, sending in their reports.
The numbers are unofficial but give an idea of what’s happening around the state.
National Weather Service official Mike Kistner has been going through them and around 8 a.m. here’s what he found:
* Hampton - 24 inches.
* Derry - 22 inches.
* Fremont – 19.5 inches.
* Concord – 20.3 inches
* Henniker - 20 inches.
* Webster - 18.8 inches.
* Deerfield - 17 inches.
* Washington - 19 inches.
* Meredith - 10.8 inches.
* Madison - 17.5 inches.
* Berlin - 14 inches.
The storm warning continues through 4 p.m.