Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
Sat February 9, 2013
The Storm: Measuring Up
Weather spotters working with the National Weather Service have been trudging through the snow with yardsticks, sending in their reports.
The numbers are unofficial but give an idea of what’s happening around the state.
National Weather Service official Mike Kistner has been going through them and around 8 a.m. here’s what he found:
* Hampton - 24 inches.
* Derry - 22 inches.
* Fremont – 19.5 inches.
* Concord – 20.3 inches
* Henniker - 20 inches.
* Webster - 18.8 inches.
* Deerfield - 17 inches.
* Washington - 19 inches.
* Meredith - 10.8 inches.
* Madison - 17.5 inches.
* Berlin - 14 inches.
The storm warning continues through 4 p.m.